Students will benefit from the international experience and extensive know-how of ENAC and Paris-Sorbonne University Abu Dhabi, as this international new programme aims to prepare and train professionals in tackling future challenges faced by the aeronautical and aviation industry globally.
A unique international air transport management programme provided by two universities with academic excellence
Master “IATOM“ offers a comprehensive learning programme focusing on building strong scientific skills in aeronautical and aviation engineering, operations, law and social environment, economics and project management.
Graduates will access to top management positions in the following domains:
- Aerospace organisations and industry
- Maintenance, repair and operations (MRO)
- Civil Aviation Authorities
- Air Traffic Management
What’s in it for me?
- Learn from the leading aeronautical and aviation university
- Have the opportunity to gain international experience
- Benefit from high teaching standards with strong ties with civil aviation industry and research be exposed to strong global corporate and aviation industry connections
- Choose to live on campuses in Abu Dhabi and Toulouse
- Join the 22 000 alumni network worldwide
2 year full-time programme:
- 1 semester in Abu Dhabi
- 2 semesters in Toulouse
- 1 semester Internship worldwide
Master’s degree awarded by ENAC, in collaboration with Paris-Sorbonne Abu Dhabi.
Bachelor degree or equivalent - 360 ECTS (for European students)
English level : TOEFL 550 (PBT), TOEFL 213 (CBT), TOEFL 79 (IBT), TOEIC 785, IELTS 6.5
Tuition fees : 19 000€
Starting in September