- The program will take place in Hong Kong or Abu Dhabi.
- Courses will be jointly conducted by ACI instructors and ENAC university professors
- Participants meet twelve times, once a month, according to the university’s academic calendar
- The Advanced Master in Airport Management program is scheduled once a year commencing September each year. The tuition fee for the program is USD 22,000
In the global competitive aviation market, airports must continuously innovate to secure its market position, improve cost efficiency and financial viability, along with meeting international regulations in safety and security.
The Advanced Master in Airport Management interweaves operational expertise and comprehensive academic rigor to help airports face these challenges.
The objectives of the Advanced Master Airport Management is to fulfill airports needs by training future managers, who will have future executive functions in the field of airport operations and hence the capabilities to implement creative innovative management strategies or business models.
The training course aims at giving professional attendees with:
- Competencies and skills in the field of airport management
- Management skills by developing methodological and organizational proficiencies in several areas in airport operations (security, certification, law, revenue)
The Advanced Master in Airport Management program is a part-time program and it is divided into two parts:
The academic part, which consists of 12 weeks of classroom lectures, accompanied and supervised work to meet training objectives.
This part includes:
- Airport in Air Transport System and Regulatory Framework
- Airport Financial Management
- Sustainable Development
- Human Resource Management in Airports
- Communication and Crisis Management
- Airport Certification and Safety
- Airport Business Operations
- Airport Terminal and Landside Operations
- Airside Operations
- Airport Security and Facilitation
- Airport Master Planning
- Airport Revenue Generation
A professional thesis within internship is considered as a transition between academic training and professional experience (6 months).
Applicants are allowed to perform their internship in their own professional domain. The internship aims at developing personal initiatives and proposing creative solutions towards problem solving. The thesis is concluded by the preparation of a report and an oral presentation in front of combined jury.